The studio operates on an international level with a strong expertise in trend forecasting and product design. With his team, Edwin develops customized trend presentations to inspire and inform management, design, research/development, marketing/communication and sales. The core business of the studio is to guide and assist the client during the entire design process.
- analysis and translation of fashion and lifestyles into forecasting trends
- customized mood boards for specific end-use
- inspiring colour ranges and harmonies
- fabric research for construction, appearance and performance
- guidance on innovative prints and patterns
- product design, including product development guidance
- illustrations of key silhouettes
- guidance and strategies for the development of brand identities
- visual communication through graphics and photography
Our service includes full marketing toolkits like PowerPoint presentations, handouts and presentation manuals.
Based on the experiences and professional expertise of the team – derived from their work within the textile, fashion and design industry, their trend forecasting and market study – the studio has developed ‘education programmes’. These programmes offer theory in combination with personalized workshops and seminars, to meet the needs of an individual employer or a student, and/or a specific event or topic.
Within EYE ON FASHION we guide the client step-by-step during the process of translating fashion trends into products. Our educational programme consists of the following chapters: history of fashion, trend forecasting, fabric development, apparel design, visual merchandising and brand identity.
Within EYE ON INNOVATION we enter the world of innovative textiles, focussing on health, fashion, travel and design. Our educational programme consists of the following chapters: history of technical textiles, trend research, material development, product design, marketing and brand strategy.